Breakfast Sausage Avocado Burritos are loaded with sausage, eggs, tomato, and rice and drizzled in a sriracha mayo dressing. These will become a new favorite breakfast that will blow your tastebuds away.Everything inside of these hearty breakfast burritos are amazing. Filled with sausage, eggs, tomato, flat leaf parsley and rice these will keep you full and going all morning long. The flavor and texture combination went together perfectly and our family couldn’t get enough.
- 1 package roll of Jones Dairy Farm All-Nartural Pork Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 large (burrito-sized) tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ bunch of Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 large avocado
- 1 and ¼ cups cooked white rice
- ½ cup full-fat regular mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble the sausage until just browned through. Add in the diced red bell pepper and saute for another few minutes until the peppers is crisp tender. Remove from the skillet and divide this mixture evenly among the four tortillas.
- In the same skillet (drain any grease), add in the eggs, milk, and salt + pepper to taste. Scramble the eggs to desired doneness and again divide the eggs evenly among the 4 tortillas.
- Coarsely chop up the parsley and dice the green onions. Add an even amount to each tortilla.
- Thinly slice the avocado and add ¼th of it to each tortilla.
- Divide the cooked white rice evenly among the tortillas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo and Sriracha with a dash of salt + pepper. Pour this mixture on top of each burrito (to taste) and tightly roll up the burritos.
- Enjoy immediately.